How to Fight Scarlet Witch
Things to know about her ability before engaging in a fight
- Watch Power Sting on you if using Cosmic, Skill, or Mutant champ. It’s her awaken ability that gives a 20% chance per instability to inflict Power sting or heal block. If you have Power Sting on, don’t use Special Attack or you are doomed.
- If she has 6 or more instability active, she put degeneration on you. Every time you knock her down with special, 1 instability will be removed from her. She gains one instability every time she launches a special attack. If she uses any heavy attack, 1 instability will be removed from her and she will gain a power-gain buff that will give her 1 bar of power. Don’t let her use heavy especially when she already has 2 bars of power.
- Every 4 seconds a random buff is given to both attacker and Scarlet Witch. You don’t need to worry much about all, but unblockable. Watch out if she goes unblockable that lasts 4 seconds.
Difficulties created by Cavalier Nodes
- Scarlet Witch starts the fight with 100% Ability Accuracy. Each non-damaging debuff removes 33% from it.
- 50% chance to gain one additional instability whenever she gains one from her ability.
- She gains 100% more power if she is suffering from damage over time debuff.
Top Counters to New Scarlet Witch to Fight Easily in Cavalier Difficulty
Note: Always bait Special 1, it’s easy to evade even if she is unblockable (from her ability). Special 2 is likely to finish you if she is unblockable.
Awaken Captain America with Science/Tech/Cosmic Synergy
(Try to Keep 2 Synergy Champ At lease)
Parry to Apply Debuff and fight like you normally do. Those non-damaging debuffs will remove her Ability Accuracy. Here is a video:
Void’s debuffs are not counted as damage overtime debuffs, so he can get Scarlet Witch easy as well.
Use a Power Control Champ or Ability Accuracy Reduction Champ
Doctor Voodoo, Spider-Gwen, Magik all are good Champions to Counter Her
Use a Hard Hitter to Finish Quickly before she applies degen on you gaining 6+ instability
Your R5 Champs may still handle one degeneration debuff. So any hard hitter will also work.
How to Fight Scarlet Witch?
Watch this video to understand all mechanism