This Month’s Event quest “Guillotine: Future Prometheus” has brought a few new champions and Elsa Bloodstone is one of them. She is not really tough to deal with, but the node makes her a little annoying.
What Makes Elsa Bloodstone tough?
You cannot Make Her Bleed:
If you make her bleed, you will degenerate.
Problem: Mix Master Node:
If the Attacker attempts the same Basic Attack twice in a row, Elsa Bloodstone has a 100% chance to Evade the Second attack.
Solution 1: Do not use the same attack in a row. You can only use 2-hit combo: Medium and Light, and use Special if available OR Use a 3 hits combo: Medium, Light, Medium and then parry and use heavy.
Solution 2: Use a champion that stops or prevents evade:
- Best Counter: Domino with Red Hulk and Masacre Synergy: Parry and heavy.
- With Ironman Infinity War you can use 5-hits combo without any worry: Medium, Light, Light, Light, Light.
- Iceman’s Coldsnap shuts down evade.
- Corvus Glaive with Proxima Synergy: Complete Mission 4 to get True Strike.
- Karnak: Use special 1 to get true strike
- Killmonger with Winter Soldier Synergy: Intercept a dash attack to get true strike.
- Nick Fury with 5 or More charges: The Attack cannot be missed or evaded.
- Proxima Midnight gets the true strike on mission completion, but not the best champion you would want to use unless you don’t have any mentioned above.