Back Issue #5 (Also known as Variant 5) has been released now and this chapter is known as Blood and Venom. There are 3 chapters and each of them includes 2 sub-chapters. We are going to mention easy paths for each chapter that may help you to finish your first run to get completion rewards.
Back Issue #5 (Variant 5) – Blood and Venom Easy Paths
Chapter 1.1 Easy Path and Counters (If Needed)
Take the Far Left Path and fight these:
Node On the Path: Strike Back, +90% Armor
- Punisher 2099
- War Machine
- Iron Man Infinity War
The Boss: Captain Marvel
Node on Boss: Mighty Charge, Debuff Immunity, Mystic Ward, Heavy-Handed
Does any champion need the specific counter to do Chapter 1.1 easy path?
- Havok: Venom is best for him.
- Captain Marvel: Any champion can do, but Spider-Man Stark makes it quick
Chapter 1.2 Easy Path and Counters (If Needed)
Take the Far Left Path and fight these defenders:
Node On the Path: Breakthrough, Armor Break Immunity
- Superior Iron Man
- Captain America Infinity War
- Red Skull
The Boss: Gamora
Node on Boss: Stun Immunity, Oscillate-3, Unblockable Special attacks, Power Shield, God Slayer
Does any champion need the specific counter to do Chapter 1.2 easy path?
- Red Skull: Use any Mystic Champion to Nullify his armor, else he won’t go down very easy because of armor break immunity node.
Chapter 2.1 Easy Path
Take the Straight Path (2nd path from the left) and Fight these
Node On the Path: Power Alternator, Debilitate
- Science Symbioid
- Skill Sybioid
- Corvus Glaive
The Boss: Scarlet Witch
Node on Boss: Vivified, Aggression Cruelty, Debilitate, Aggression Prowess, Unblockable Special Attacks
Does any champion need the specific counter to do Chapter 2.1 easy path?
- Scarlet Witch: You need a poison Immune Champion. Use Mephisto or Black Widow Claire Voyant in Poison Immunity Mode.
Chapter 2.2 Easy Path
Take the middle path and fight these
Node On the Path: Aspect of evolution, bleed vulnerability
- Civil Warrior
- Night Crawler
The Boss: Storm
Node on Boss: Adaptive, Arc Overload, Aspect of Evolution, Burden of Might, Bleed Vulnerability
Does any champion need the specific counter to do Chapter 2.2 easy path?
- Not Really! Any champion would work.
Chapter 3.1 Easy Path
Take the Second Path (From the Right) and Fight these defenders
Node On the Path: Life Transfer, Psychic Thorn-1
- Mutant Symboid
- Black Widow (Classic)
- Emma Frost
- Guillotine 2099
The Boss: Spider-Man (Symbiote)
Node on Boss: Spry, Limber, The Beast Defense Energize, Kinetic Transference
Does any champion need the specific counter to do Chapter 3.1 easy path?
- Dormammu: Any champion that doesn’t trigger buff, else Dormamu will apply passive degen on you. Doctor Doom is best here as you can keep draining and stealing power.
- Spider-Man (Symbiote): Use any hard hitter, so you can finish him quicker, else you are going to take lots of block damage from L1 if you don’t know how to evade L1. Spider-Man (Stark) works the best here with 10 charges.
Chapter 3.2 Easy Path
Take the Middle Path and FIght these guys:
Node On the Path: Outlast, Increased Buff Duration
- Invisible Woman
The Boss: Venom
Node on Boss: Enhanced Special 2, Energize 1, Buff Duration, Mystic Ward
Does any champion need the specific counter to do Chapter 3.2 easy path?
- Hyperion: Any champion to control his power, e.g. Doctor Doom, Symbiote Supreme, The Hood, or any other.
- Invisible Woman: Spider-Man (Stealth-Suite) with Web Foam prefight, or use any champion with 4-hits combo max that gives you enough opportunity to dash back when she goes invisible.
- Venom: Doctor Doom or Doctor Voodoo is the best option as his Special 2 is hard to evade and once caught, you are dead. He has a power gain node (Energize), so he fill power bar quickly. Keep his below 2 bar of power and you are all good.