Kabam is ready to kick in Alliance Quest Season 5 Kingpin’s Conclave that will bring many changes that we are here to discuss today. We will also share the map that is just initial but good to learn what you will be facing.
When Alliance Quest Season 5 Kingpin’s Conclave will start?
It will be started after the Contest of Champions is updated to the version 20.0. The last Alliance Quest of Season 4 will start on August 30 (that should actually start on September 1, but Kabam is trying to do some adjustment that would reduce the break time from 2 days to 1 day, but that is a temporary adjustment).
What changes Alliance Quest Season 5 Kingpin’s Conclave will bring?
- Now your Alliance will be charged depending on the number of maps you start. The cost will remain the same if you start all 3 maps, but if you start 2 or 1 map, you will pay less.
- Dormammu is no longer AQ Boss. He will be replaced with Kingpin and his shrug off feature is gonna be a pain in the a** for many. However, you will learn to live with it like you did with Sentinel.
- Some section of the game will have Random enemies. However, Kabam made it easy to deal with as you can see (rather preview) before joining AQ and then bring your attackers accordingly. This change will not be applied to Map 6.
- You will have some new encounters, like Thor Ragnarok, Sabertooth, Bishop etc..
- Map 5 Only: There will be major changes in section 2 of Map 5. The Immunity path will be replaced with Masochism and Power Gain path with Power Reserve + Burden of Might Path
Things to know about Kingpin as AQ Boss
- The Boss node will have a little decrease in the boosts for harder maps compared to Dormammu
- You cannot affect Kingpin’s accuracy using any champ
- Kingpin will be awaken/duped
- Map 6 Only: The debuffs over time will be converted into rage debuff and while overpower is active, they are consumed and reset overpower’s duration
Changes in rewards
- Map 1: No Change
- Map 2: 90% Increase in Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Yield
- Map 3: 50% increase in T4 Class Catalyst Yield, 30% Increase in Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Yield, 10% Increase in T1A Catalyst Yield
- Map 4: 50% increase in T4 Class Catalyst Yield, 30% Increase in Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Yield, 80% Increase in T1A Catalyst Yield
- Map 5: 40% increase in T4 Class Catalyst Yield, 60% increase in Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Yield
- Map 6: Rare chance to award a fully formed T2A, 200% increase in T2A Catalyst Yield, 200% increase in Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Yield
Alliance Quest Map 1 to Map 6 Running Cost Sheet
Rank Rewards Adjustment Sheet
New Peak Milestones Sheet (New Milestones have been added after 190,000,000)
New Glory Story Items’ Cost
Alliance Quest Season 5 Maps
AQ Map 1
AQ Map 2
AQ Map 3
AQ Map 4
AQ Map 5