Support us by Donating. Even a little matters. There is no motivation without remuneration.
If you want to read the full abilities of Kang Boss before fighting him, Here is all the detail you should know.
Conqueror of Time – Always Active
- When Kang would be knocked out he rewinds time recovering 100% of his Max Health, resetting his Power Meter, resetting the Opponent’s Slipstream Charges and removing all effects on himself and progressing the fight to the next Phase of which there are 4.
- Incoming damage from all sources cannot exceed 3% of Kang’s Max Health. Additionally, Neurokinetic Armor reduces damage from all sources by 75%.
- Kang’s Regeneration Rate cannot be altered and he is immune to all effects that would alter his Ability Accuracy.
- Immune to Power Lock and Special Lock effects and reduces the potency of Power Steal, Drain, and Burn effects by 60%.
- Kang resists Heavy and Unblockable Attacks while Blocking.
- Opponents suffer -200% True Strike, True Accuracy, and True Sense Ability Accuracy.
- The Opponent’s Willpower and Despair Masteries are disabled.
- Kang utilizes the timestream to analyze how his Opponents find openings to strike. If the Opponent strikes Kang while he is Stunned, Dashing, Performing a Heavy Attack, or Recovering from a Special Attack he Counter-Attacks the Opponent.
- When Counter-Attacking, Kang propels himself backwards with his boosters, this hit deals no damage and does not reset the Combo Meter. Afterwards, he fires an avoidable Beam Attack that cannot be interrupted.
- If the Opponent performs a Well-Timed Block or dodges the Beam Attack, the Opponent gains 1 persistent Slipstream Charge.
- When the Opponent gains 10 Slipstream Charge(s), the next time they would be Counter-Attacked, instead all Charges are consumed and Kang becomes Wounded.
- While Wounded, Kang is Stunned, his Neurokinetic Armor is disabled and he cannot Block or Counter-Attack for 20 seconds. Additionally, the Opponent gains +25% Combat Power Rate.
- If the Opponent attacks Kang repeatedly using the same opening strike, he Blocks the Opponent instead of Counter-Attacking, this inflicts a Stun Passive for 2 seconds, grants Kang 1 random Archive Buff(s), and the Opponent 1 random Archive Debuff(s).
- Kang gathers data on targeted types of abilities with his Archive. Whenever the Attacker gains one of the targeted Buffs or Kang is inflicted with one of the targeted Debuffs, he adds them to his Archive for the rest of the quest.
- Kang begins the quest with several abilities already added to his Archive: Energize, Indestructible, Stun Immune, Weakness, Ineptitude, Disorient and Suppression.
- Every 15 seconds, Kang gains 1 random Archive Buff and the Opponent is inflicted with 1 random Archive Debuff. This timer is paused for 2 seconds each time Kang Counter-Attacks.
- When the Archive Timer restarts for the 5th time each Phase, it is replaced with an Evangelos Timer, lasting 15 seconds. Upon expiry, Kang uses his Special 3 Attack to call down his ship, Evangelos.
- Kang can add the following targeted Buffs to his Archive: Fury, Armor Up, Bulwark, Aptitude, Prowess, Fortitude, Resist Physical, Resist Energy, Precision, and Cruelty.
- Kang can add the following targeted Debuffs to his Archive: Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, Shock, Coldsnap. Rupture, Degeneration, Power Burn, Power String, Power Detonation, Weakness, Petrify, Enervate, Power Lock, Heal Block, Armor Break, Agility, Ineptitude, Disorient, Suppression, and Concussion.
Phase 1 – Unique Buffs
- While Wounded during this Phase, increase damage from all sources against Kang by 30% for each Unique Buff on the Opponent. Max 8 Buffs.
- Kang’s Special 2 Attack is locked.
Phase 2 – Unique Debuffs
- While Wounded during this Phase, increase damage from all sources against Kang by 30% for each Unique Debuff on Kang. Max 8 Debuffs.
- Kang’s Special 2 Attack can now be used.
- While performing a Counter-Attack, Kang changes the speed of the fight to Slow Motion, Regular Speed, or Fast Forward.
Phase 3 – Buffs
- While Wounded during this Phase, increase damage from all sources against Kang by 20% for each Buff on the Opponent. Max 12 Buffs.
- Kang’s impending defeat causes him to become more alert, Blocking the last 2 opening strikes the Opponent has used.
- Kang becomes immune to Nullify, Stagger, and Fateseal Effects.
Phase 4 – Damaging Debuffs
- While Wounded during this Phase, increase damage from all sources against Kang by 20% for each Damaging Debuff on Kang. Max 12 Debuffs.
- The Archive Timer is replaced with an Evangelos Timer, lasting 80 seconds. Upon expiry, Kang uses his Special 3 Attack to call down his ship, Evangelos.
- While performing a Special 1 or 2 Attack, Kang changes the speed of the fight to Slow Motion, Regular Speed, or Fast Forward.
- Opponents suffer -200% Purify and Cleanse Ability Accuracy.
- When Kang would be knocked out in this Phase he becomes Wounded and the Opponent must land 5 Basic Attacks to knock him out.
Special Attack 1
- On activation, Kang gains 1 random Archive Buff(s).
- If the Opponent does not perform a Well-Timed Block or is struck by one of the Beam hits, inflict 1 random Archive Debuff(s). If all hits are successfully avoided, gain 1 persistent Slipstream Charge(s).
Special Attack 2
- If the Opponent does not perform a Well-Timed Block or is struck by one of the Beam hits, inflict 1 random Archive Debuff(s).
- If all hits are successfully avoided, gain 2 persistent Slipstream Charge(s).
Special Attack 3
- Instantly K.O. the Opponent. This damage cannot be prevented or reduced.