Support us by Donating. Even a little matters. There is no motivation without remuneration.
Red Guardian is the Boss in the Final Chapter on this month’s Event Quest. He doesn’t need any specific counter to fight, but a little strategy and understanding of his mechanism. Once you learn his mechanism, you can fight him easily.
Things to know about Red Guardian to prevent you from dying.
- Red Guardian Starts the Fight with 10 Shield Charges in this Uncollected event.
- Each Medium, Light, and Special attack reduces it by 1. Each Block Hit also reduces one charge.
- When all the Shield Charges are gone, the attacker receives stun debuff. (That’s probably the end of the fight).
The Node that Makes it Little Difficult
- Mighty Chase:- You can’t parry Red Guardian while he is dashing towards you.
How to Fight Red Guardian
- Keep an eye on the Shield Charges and Don’t let it go below 1 charge.
- When Red Guardian has 1 charge left, use Special attack. It will remove that 1 charge and break his shield temporarily without stunning you.
- Keep Repeating until he is dead.
Method 2 (Block and Use Heavy):
- Heavy attacks don’t remove any shield charge. So if you just use heavy and special attacks, you won’t even have to worry about those charges.
- You can also intercept Special 1 with heavy. Watch the video posted in the Method 3 section.
Method 3 (Reparry Trick):
About Reparry:- Just tend to Parry the first hit that you cannot actually parry because of Mighty Chase node. Then release the finger for a fraction of second then block immediately and that will cause parry. It might take some practice.
Watch 3-star Captain America IW taking Uncollected Red Guardian Down
Method 4 (Bypass Stun):
Use a champion that can bypass or shrug of stun.
- Captain America Infinity War with Skill Synergy:- Make sure that he has at least 1 kinetic charge when Red Guardian is about to lose all shield charges.
- Iceman:- Make sure Iceman has his Ice Armor active when Red Guardian loses all shield charges.
- Emma Frost:- Make sure Emma frost is in her diamond form when Red Guardian loses all his charges.
- Nick Fury:- Nick Fury is immune to stun when Life Model Decoy triggers.
You can even do uncollected with 4-star champions