Red Guardian is the Boss in the Final Chapter on this month’s Event Quest. He doesn’t need any specific counter to fight, but a little strategy and understanding of his mechanism. Once you learn his mechanism, you can fight him easily.
Things to know about Red Guardian to prevent you from dying.
- Red Guardian Starts the Fight with 10 Shield Charges in this Uncollected event.
- Each Medium, Light, and Special attack reduces it by 1. Each Block Hit also reduces one charge.
- When all the Shield Charges are gone, the attacker receives stun debuff. (That’s probably the end of the fight).
The Node that Makes it Little Difficult
- Mighty Chase:- You can’t parry Red Guardian while he is dashing towards you.
How to Fight Red Guardian
- Keep an eye on the Shield Charges and Don’t let it go below 1 charge.
- When Red Guardian has 1 charge left, use Special attack. It will remove that 1 charge and break his shield temporarily without stunning you.
- Keep Repeating until he is dead.
Method 2 (Block and Use Heavy):
- Heavy attacks don’t remove any shield charge. So if you just use heavy and special attacks, you won’t even have to worry about those charges.
- You can also intercept Special 1 with heavy. Watch the video posted in the Method 3 section.
Method 3 (Reparry Trick):
About Reparry:- Just tend to Parry the first hit that you cannot actually parry because of Mighty Chase node. Then release the finger for a fraction of second then block immediately and that will cause parry. It might take some practice.
Watch 3-star Captain America IW taking Uncollected Red Guardian Down
Method 4 (Bypass Stun):
Use a champion that can bypass or shrug of stun.
- Captain America Infinity War with Skill Synergy:- Make sure that he has at least 1 kinetic charge when Red Guardian is about to lose all shield charges.
- Iceman:- Make sure Iceman has his Ice Armor active when Red Guardian loses all shield charges.
- Emma Frost:- Make sure Emma frost is in her diamond form when Red Guardian loses all his charges.
- Nick Fury:- Nick Fury is immune to stun when Life Model Decoy triggers.