It’s not a normal “The Champion”, but the one with Power Stone. He is similar to Thanos with Infinity Stones who activate various features at a certain point of health, but this one is really worst. Let me explain what it really means.
What is special with “The Champion” Boss with Power Stone in Act 6.2.6?
He activates these features at these health level:
Between 100% and 70% Health
- At the start of the fight, The Champion Instantly Regenerates 30% of the Health Points Attacker is missing.
- If his health is already 100%, the Champion instead gets 3 fury buffs.
Between 70% and 40% Health
- All the light attacks are unblockable and he will fight aggressively.
- If you try to hit The Champion when he has the unstoppable buff, he will make you stun for 2.5 seconds.
Between 40% and 10% Health
- Medium Attacks are Unblockable and become very aggressive
- Attacker receives 10% of The Champion’s attack as direct damage whenever Attacker stagger or Nullify The Champion’s buff
- 100% chance to shrug off all Damage Overtime and Stun Debuff
At 10% and Lower Health
- Gain 5 Indestructible Debuffs and it cannot be nullified. The only way to Nullify is that you use Dexterity 5 times to avoid Special attack. Every time you use dexterity to evade a special attack, you get a prowess charge. Once 5 Indestructible Debuffs are removed, you can then do damage.
How to Defeat Act 6.2.6 Boss “The Champion”
Sorcerer Supreme vs The Champion:- Solo
Doctor Doom vs The Champion:- Solo
His nullifying ability is great and works powerfully when combined with MD Mastery
Symbiote Supreme vs The Champion:- Solo
Mojo vs The Champion Boss:- Solo
Spiderman (Stealth Suit) vs the Champion:- Solo
She-Hulk vs The Champion:- Solo
Mister Fantastic vs The Champions (F4 Synergy Team):- Solo
The Champion Act 6.2.6 Counters at 10% health
Thing (Duped + High sigs) The Best Counter
Parry to get 15+ rock charges and then get to the corner and then never block any attack. Just keep hitting and keep evading when he uses a special attack. If you block, you are dead. Thing’s protection shield will keep you safe. Here is the demo:-
Captain America Infinity War
Parry to get Kinetic Armor and you can fight normally and he can remove unstoppable buff immediately as soon as he hits (but there must be at least 1 Kinetic Potential). Here is a demo:-
If you don’t have Thing or Captain America Infinity War, you can still deal with the last 10% with some practice and skill. Try dueling and practice evading L1 without blocking the attack. Watch other demo videos.
How to trigger Dexterity against The Champion’s Special 1 (L1)
Watch these videos in which summoners have not used Cap IW or Thing that will help you understand how to evade Special 1