Air Walker is a cosmic champion that relies on buffs. Nullify his buff and he becomes a little easier, but it’s not just the buff you have to deal with, let’s talk about things that make him annoying.
What Makes Air Walker Annoying Defender?
- THE DARK TIDE – DEBUFF – MAX 10:
The Dark Tide Debuff can stack up to 10. If Dark Tide and Armor Break both are active, you will deal direct damage (2% of the Opponent’s Base Attack per Dark Tide) every 0.50 seconds.
If you try to drain power, lock it, or burn it, you get 3 Dark Tide Debuff applied on you.
(Note: Special 1 can break armor without a touch.)
Solution to Avoid Damage from Dark Tide:
- Use a Champion that is immune to armor break (If your champion is immune to armor break, you can ignore rest of the points below)
- Every time opponent gains a bar of power, one Dark Tide debuff is removed.
- Every time buff is nullified from Air Walker, one Dark Tide debuff is removed.
- Any Champion that can purify debuffs, can purify Dark Tide Debuff as well.
Let’s have a look at his Power Cosmic Buff as well.
- POWER COSMIC:
He starts the fight with 1 power cosmic buff that gives him 3.5% of a bar of power every second. If it is nullified, it will return in 7.5 seconds. If Air Walker wins the fight, he carries this Power Cosmic buff to the next fight and it can stack up to 3.
- Nullify his Power Cosmic buff (Draining power is not a good idea as it will apply 3 Dark Tide debuff on you)
Air Walker Counters
Use a champion that Nullify Buffs
- Symbiote Supreme
- Doctor Doom
- Black Widow Deadly Origin
- Doctor Strange
- Or any other champions that can nullify buffs
Watch 5-star R3 Symbiote Supreme Taking Down Uncollected Air Walker
Use a Champion that is immune to Armor Break Debuff
- Doctor Doom
Watch 3-star Colossus Taking Down Uncollected Air Walker
Use a Champion that Purifies Debuffs or Shrugs off
- Captain America (High Signatures) with Skill Synergy
- Killmonger with Void Synergy
- Nick Fury
- Elsa Bloodstone
- Mole Man
- Or any other champions that can purify debuffs