There are so many champions that can beat Mr. Sinister, but it’s not Mr. Sinister but the buffs that require specific champions for this boss.
What are the Challenges
- You need a Champion that is Immune to Poison.
- If the attacker doesn’t have fury buff, Mr. Sinister will take 90% less damage.
- The EMP Modification cause Shock Debuff to the attacker when Mr. Sinister uses Special attack.
Best counters to Defeat Act 6.2 Mr. Sinister
Captain America Infinity War with a Tech and Skill Synergy (One Shot)
It might sound impossible, but Captain America Infinity War can do it. Parry and Heavy do the trick. Try not to use Dexterity and block Special Attacks.
Use a Team With Heimdall + Angela / Hela Synergy
- Heimdall: You must include Heimdall and Angela or Hela for synergy to get fury buff to any champ.
The other champions You can use with Heimdall Synergy
- Nebula: Immune to Poison and can shrug off 3 energy debuffs. Every time she shrugs off shock debuff, she gains 5 charges.
- Corvus Glaive: Gets immunity to remove shock and poison debuffs.
- Hulk Ragnarok: Immune to Poison and can regen 70% of the damage taken from Shock Debuff
- Ghost: she takes no damage while phasing and she hits harder. Don’t forget that you will always need Heimdall for synergy to get fury.
Hulk Ragnarok With Heimdall + Angela Synergy (One Shot)
Nebula vs Mr Sinister (Heimdall + Hela or Angela Synergy Needed)
Quake with Heimdall + Angela Synergy or ASynergy
Vision OG with Heimdall + Angela or Hela Synergy
I don’t have a Video for this, but one of my Ally member one shot with Vision OG 5 Star R5. Here is why he can one shot.
- Heimdall Synergy will give OG Vision fury that is really needed for this fight.
- Vision is Immune to Poison and he can heal block every time he drains 100% power.
- No Shock Damage: Vision OG’s Synthesis gives him a burst of power (like power gain) all of a sudden that depends on Amount of signature he has. He starts the fight with a bar of power, and if you hit Mr. Sinister at a little slower pace, vision will have over 2 bar of power before sinister gets one. So you can keep his power drained and also heal block. He cannot inflict shock damage unless he uses a special attack.
What team should I use to Deafet Act 6.2 Mr. Sinister If I don’t have 5 or 6 star Heimdall?
Hyperion with any other team you like. Spam Heavy and L2. Try to get as many Fury Buffs as you can before he uses Special Attack. Do not try to Use Dexterity when he has special either Parry or Take block damage, coz if he is baited while he has even 1 power bar, then you will die of shock after he uses special attack.
I don’t have Heimdall and Hyperion. What should I do?
You should wait to pull either Hyperion or Heimdall